PAY & BENEFIT SUMMARY
All miles are paid by PC Miler “Practical Route” not the “Short Route” like most other truck lines pay! The difference between “Practical Route” & “Short Route” can be up to as high as 15% more mileage paid to the driver!
We offer you two options to choose from on your payroll. You can take a tax break option and be paid a per-diem which allows us to pay you $0.10 of your mileage pay without tax or you can chose to be paid without a per-diem. The per-diem option saves our drivers quite a bit of taxes which allows for more money taken home every week.
We have 3 tiers of pay here at Universe.
- New hires with under 2 years experience will receive $0.39 a mile
- New hires with more than 2 years experience you will receive $0.42 a mile.
- Those drivers that have stayed 5 consecutive years or more with Universe receive $0.45 a mile.
- Hiring Bonus We are currently offering a $2000 new hire bonus!
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus If you drive 33,600 miles in the quarter (3 months) then you receive a $200 bonus per quarter.
- Yearly Mileage Bonus If you drive 140,000 in a year then you will receive a $500 bonus.
- Northeast Bonus If you choose to drive to the northeast (east of I-81 north of Maryland) then you will receive a $150 bonus. This is in addition to your normal mileage.
- New York Bonus If you choose to drive to New York City then you will receive a $50 bonus. This is in addition to the Northeast Bonus and your normal mileage.
In addition, we do not hold back wages for 1 or 2 weeks like some trucking companies do. Our drivers are usually paid the first business day after returning to Omaha from a trip out and back.